How to Join
Current Membership Fees can be found HERE.
CURRENT MEMBER RENEWAL (OR IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A SWIM CENTRAL ACCOUNT)
Current members should receive an automated email from Swim Central asking them to renew their membership for the new season. Please follow the instructions in the email to renew.
How to purchase the new season memberships in Swim Central – Quick Guide
1. Login to your Swim Central Account.
2. Click on Store (on the left-hand side)
3. Click on Memberships button.
4. Under Find a Club, type in and select Casuarina Swimming Club
5. Under Who are you purchasing for? select your name (parent/guardian). The membership products will appear underneath.
6. Find the FREE 2023-2024 Parent/Guardian product and click on the Add to Cart button (check that it is your name).
7. Next, select your child’s name under Who are you purchasing for?
8. Find the swimmer product for your child and click on Add to Cart (check that it is in your child’s name).
9. If you have more than one child, repeat steps to purchase for all swimmers.
10. Click on the cart icon at the top right to complete your purchases. Please check that the CORRECT PRODUCT is selected for the CORRECT PERSON before proceeding with payment.
NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION
Once you have spoken to the Head Coach and know which squad you are joining, please register in Swim Central and purchase parent and swimmer membership. Please contact the Club Registrar via email email@example.com if you need help.
If you are new to swimming and do not have a Swim Central Account, you will need to follow the steps below.
Please note all swimmers under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian linked to their membership. Parents MUST "purchase" the FREE Parent/Guardian Membership if their child is under 18 years of age. This is a Swimming NT requirement.
Click on the steps below to get full instructions. Before completing your Swim Central purchase, please check that your cart has the correct products.
After you have registered you will be able to:
4. Purchase a parent membership. Select Casuarina Swimming Club, then select 2023-2024 Parent/Guardian Membership under the parent's name.
5. Purchase a swimmer membership for your child. Please select the appropriate 2023-2024 swimmer membership product under your child's name.
HOW DO I TRANSFER CLUBS?
If you already have a Swim Central account (current or expired membership) and are transferring from another club, please contact our Club Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org before making a membership purchase with Casuarina Storm. Instructions on how to transfer can be found by clicking HERE.
HOW DO I UPGRADE FROM NON-COMPETITIVEPETITIVE TO COMPETITIVE MEMBERSHIP?
Swimmers who wish to upgrade their membership from a non-competitive category to a competitive category can do this easily any time during the season. CLICK HERE to see how.
fun, fitness and friendship
Casuarina Storm Swimming Club is one of the Northern Territory’s oldest and most successful swimming clubs. If you are looking for fun, fitness and friendship in a supportive, family-focused environment then join our Club! New members are always welcome. Casuarina Storm is a not-for-profit club and relies heavily on funds raised through membership, fundraising and sponsorship to cover its expenses.
Casuarina Storm is an affiliated member of Swimming Northern Territory (SNT). Club members are members of Swimming NT and are bound by the rules and by-laws of that association. Our swimmers can experience all levels of competition; Club Nights, Swimming NT meets and also interstate meets.
Squad swimmers who train with Casuarina Storm are required to join the Club so that they will be covered by insurance.